by jenniclutten on February 5, 2013
Do you want to feel more confident with cooking, use up left overs without the need for a recipe, make cooking easier, reduce the amount of food you throw away and save on your food bills and time?
Lewisham Council is holding a FREE cooking workshop for Lewisham residents on the ground floor of Downham Library, 7–9 Moorside Road, Downham BR1 5EP on Thursday 14 February 2013 from 10am to 12pm.
The class is a one off 2-hour session.
This class is for anyone who buys and prepares their own or family’s food and feels they could:
· be more confident with their cooking skills
· save money by storing food correctly, and knowing what to do with it
· use up left overs in an imaginative easy way
· spend less time on cooking or wondering what to cook
· reduce food waste, help the environment and help your pocket
Book online now. Limited space available.Read more Leave a comment